1.12.2008

Lindsey and Jeremy



I'm going to begin this blog with one of the sweetest couples I have ever worked with. Lindsey is a dear friend of mine who I have known for years. She is just about the cutest, sweetest girl you will ever meet, and this translates into one of the cutest, sweetest brides! Jeremy is one of the last honest to goodness "good men" out there, and they had been together for a phenomenal six years before getting married! Talk about high school sweethearts! They came to me sort of at the last minute with a desperate plea for help. Lindsey just couldn't figure out how to get everything done on the day of the wedding, and needed someone to coordinate it for her. So, I came to her rescue!
















The ceremony was held at beautiful Brentwood United Methodist Church, and the reception took place at Vanderbilt Legends Club. Lindsey's color scheme was mostly red with yellow and purple thrown in as accents with the flowers.

I was lucky enough to meet Pam Hogancamp with Ribbons of Chocolate at this event! The display she set up was to die for! She was one of the most wonderful "catering" vendors I have ever worked with.





As it was a dessert reception I encouraged Lindsey to let me demonstrate my, at the time, new idea for a coffee bar, and it was a huge hit with all of the guests!


All in all it was a fabulous day, and the couple sped off into the night to begin their happily ever after!


No comments: