8.31.2009

7-25-09 Christa and Michael


This wedding was very close to my heart, as Christa is my best friend! So not only was I her wedding planner (of course), I was also her matron of honor. And it was an honor, for sure. Christa is a very chic city girl, and this wedding needed to reflect that. Everything we did was to reflect the true Nashville feel. From the local musician we tracked down to play acoustic guitar for the ceremony, to the constant amazing views of the skyline, I think we hit it right on.

The ceremony on the Shelby Street Walking Bridge was the perfect setting, with the perfect weather, for the vows. As a venue you can use for your entire wedding if you so desire, I think this is sort of a hidden gem. The Titans Stadium Club provided an amazing view of the city, and the perfect place for Christa and Michaels' 200+ guests.


The most beautiful bride!

Who is this guy!?? It was funny though!
That's what happens when you get married on the same day as Beer Fest!
The light was perfect and Chris and Adrienne captured it perfectly.

Gorgeous!

Yum!!! Thanks Mignon!!!

Oh so sweet!

Wedding Coordination- Weddings With Reese
Photography- Chris and Adrienne Scott
Hair and Makeup- Amy Lynn Larwig
Flowers- Caprice of The Enchanted Florist
I cannot say enough to all of the vendors. Everything was flawless, and though I was in the wedding, and felt like I needed to "work", I didn't even have to!! Thank you all!

Obviously all of our vendors were AMAZING! I wouldn't have picked them if they weren't!

1 comment:

Rhonda Hendricks said...

I saw these pics on Chris & Adrienne's blog. You did a great job!

Rhonda Hendricks
(Joe Hendricks Photography)